Sunday, February 25, 2007

Craving the Sun!!!


Beautiful British Columbia! I can't wait for the longer days and more time outdoors. You might recognize this spot if you have driven the Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver to Whistler. A short jog across the highway, up on to the train tracks provides this vantage point. The sun is low enough in the sky to be flattering and I like how the white of the boat is repeated in the white of the mountain-top glacier.

(If any of my "Loyal Visitors" knows the name of the boat, could you please leave a comment for me by clicking on "0 comments" below and following the steps. Either that or an email at info@lauratucker.com would be great.)

The past week has been fairly uneventful. I toted my camera with me to the Lower Mainland only to be rained out. I hear it was a beautiful week here in Kelowna - grrrrr. Kudos to Westjet - it only took an hour to fly home on Friday and when I opened my mail, there was a full refund of my unexpected night tour of Western Canada waiting for me - unsolicited. I've never had that experience with their competitor, so big points to Westjet this time around.

If you missed it and you want a good laugh, the whole saga is painstakingly detailed in my blog entry two weeks ago.

No comments: