Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome to my blog!


To all of my family, friends, and interested others,

Welcome to my new online journal. I am starting this blog on the eve of launching my photography website,
www.lauratucker.com. A blog seems a perfect companion to the website for several reasons.

First, it will replace my sporadic emails "back east" to family and friends. I know I have missed several of you along the way. I encourage you to check back often. I am committing to one blog entry each week, complete with pictures. Your feedback and comments are a welcome reminder that moving across the country has not cut me off from you completely. No time zone excuses are permitted here, the internet runs 24 hours a day.

Second, along with my photography, there is a writer in me that has long been dormant. If I make this public commitment to "publish" weekly, I will keep it. That's just the way I am.

And last, but not least, it's really cool to see my stuff "out there". I am excited to share and hopeful it will lead to great things as I pursue my dreams on this Journey.

Thanks for checking in,

Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos Laura
A very impressive website. A lot of beautiful shots - a couple of favourites - but I am biased.
Good luck with next step in your photographic endeavours.
Donna

Anonymous said...

Laura,

You've constructed a brilliantly layed out website displaying your Beautiful & Breathtaking artwork! I can't wait to see where this goes. W

Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and the persistence with which you pursue your goals. I knew you were good but ... WOW ... you are awesome.

P.K.